A Virtual Flight Experience Like No Other
Balsa is a detailed Model Flight Simulator with a powerful editor where you can design, build, fly and battle with model aircraft.
Created by Felipe “HarvesteR” Falanghe, the original Lead Developer of Kerbal Space Program, Balsa takes the next step in player-built flight simulation games, delivering an entirely new, multi-genre experience for virtual pilots of all skill levels.
Balsa is an Early Access Game, so it is actively being developed. This means you can expect regular updates in the future that add new content, features, and of course, fixes. It also means you get a chance to actively participate in the development of the game by joining our community. We are always listening to feedback from our players and welcome everyone!
- In-game Vehicle Editor – Build anything you can imagine using parts that snap together in a hands-on, intuitive way.
- Paint and Customize your designs – Balsa’s Vehicle Editor allows you to not only build but also paint and apply decals to your vehicles to make them completely your own.
- Advanced Physics-Based Flight Model – Every design decision counts, as Balsa’s aerodynamics account for even the tiniest changes to your model’s geometry.
- Singleplayer Career mode – Tackle a range of challenges and build up your reputation as the greatest RC pilot ever!
- Free-Flight Sandbox mode where you can hone your skills, tweak your designs, or just enjoy the experience of flying.
- Paintball Combat – Create and take your aerial combat machine up against other players and AI in model-scale paintball dogfights.
- Multiple Game Modes – Test your flying skills across a variety of different game modes including Racing, Combat, Precision Flying, and a lot more.