Start a rock band & end the EDM empire in NO STRAIGHT ROADS, a rockin’ action-adventure from the minds of Wan Hazmer (Final Fantasy XV) and Daim Dziauddin (Street Fighter V).
Explore Vinyl City & fight musical megastars on your journey to defeat oppressive EDM empire ‘NSR’, in an action-packed adventure that mashes together rhythm-infused third-person combat with a kick-ass soundtrack!
No Straight Roads: Encore Edition is an enhanced version of the original music action-adventure that features the rock-tastic base game and festive-focused ‘Christmas Edition’ update, plus brand new content, including an expanded collection of tracks, a new opening cinematic, quality of life improvements and over 500 pieces of fan art available to view and collect throughout Vinyl City.
No Straight Roads: Encore Edition key features:
- Discover the world of Vinyl City, meet larger-than-life characters and lead a musical revolution to end the EDM empire.
- Rock out solo in an action-packed single-player campaign or band up with a friend in couch co-op.
- Master rhythm-infused third-person combat as Mayday & Zuke, members of indie rock band Bunk Bed Junction, each with their own music-based weapons and attacks.
- Defeat musical megastars from a range of genres, including a pop-tastic boy band, a globe-spinning DJ, a child prodigy pianist and more on your journey to bring back rock.
- Fight for your right to rock! Learn awesome new moves, upgrade your abilities and use the power of music to transform props into weapons.
- Experience an awesome dynamic soundtrack from a line-up of musical talent, including Falk Au Yeong, Andy Tunstall, Funk Fiction, Masahiro “Godspeed” Aoki, Az Samad, Clyde Rabatel and the Video Game Orchestra.